Having established long-standing working relationships with industry leaders throughout the maritime industry, Response Marine is positioned to deploy a wide variety of marine assets and extremely qualified professional personnel trained daily in the highest standards of safety relevant to their trade or skill to complete your task objectives with timely and cost effective results.
Cultivating new business opportunities and carrying-out a variety of on-going marine related goals and objectives for our clients is the cornerstone of our success at Response Marine. Our effectiveness is measured in the way our project managers coordinate project logistics on a day-to-day basis and ability to effectively implement local specialists and resources on each project to ensure excellence in the performance of services provided while adhering to allocated project funding parameters at all times.
Response Marine provides Highly Qualified marine personnel and appropriate equipment assets to support a variety of commercial projects involving:
- Offshore Energy Infrastructure Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Bridge Construction, Underwater Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
- Underwater Pipeline or Cable Installation Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
- Marine Environmental Spill Response Capabilities and Shoreline Remediation Equipment and Crews
Project Managers at Response Marine are available to discuss and evaluate your site specific objectives and implement competitive solutions to suit your specific marine related applications. As scope of work requirements vary from project to project and are typically determined by stage of completion, please look to our support services to assist your efforts with the following experience and resources to accommodate your location objectives:
- Offshore Vessels and Crew Necessary to Perform Environmental Impact Studies
- Offshore Vessels to perform Geophysical Surveys, Core Sampling and Fishery Studies
- Offshore Vessels to Accommodate Marine Mammal Observers for Underwater Construction Sites
- Professional Divers and Vessels for Underwater Inspection, Salvage, Maintenance and Repair
- Provide Personnel and Equipment Launch Vessel Services for Offshore Construction Projects
- Heavy Marine Equipment, Barge, Crane and Tug Logistic and Transportation Support Services
- Construction Site Safety Boat Services with Trained and Certified EMT Personnel on Board.
- Marine Environmental Boom Deployment Equipment and 40 Hour HAZWOPER Trained Personnel
- Crew Change Services for Offshore Facilities, Ships and Tug and Barge Units
- Vessel Transportation and Relocation Services. Commercial and Privately Owned.
Depending upon your current project needs, or anticipated future marine related objective, the professional Mariners and Project Managers at Response Marine are available here to quickly respond to your inquiries and deploy as needed our professional Crew and Marine Assets to fulfill the needs of your project objectives.